General Stay Healthy protocols
at Birch Ridge Inn
Wearing a mask is up to you. Keep your friends and family safe - wear a mask if you are not feeling well, or if you have not been vaccinated for Covid.
We are all in this together. Keeping each other healthy is a shared responsibility.
You are probably visiting the Birch Ridge Inn to enjoy the Killington Resort and all of the activities in Central Vermont. Keeping you and the staff of the inn healthy and safe during your visit is our first priority. Minimizing the risk of spreading germs and viruses depends upon all of us to work together. Our Stay Healthy protocols are very simple, yet will help keep all of us safe during your visit
- Each guest has their own individual "comfort zone" of personal space for social interactions. Please show respect for others space during your visit to the inn.
- We have all learned from our Covid-19 experiences that wearing a mask minimizes the transmission of airborne illnesses between people.
- Wearing a mask is a personal decision. If you encounter guests or staff wearing a mask, please show respect.
- If you are not feeling well during your stay, we encourage you to wear a mask.
- if you have not been vaccinated for Covid-19, we encourage you to follow CDC guidelines and wear a mask.
- If you do not have a face mask, the inn has a supply available for inn guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk of the inn.
- Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands.
- Housekeeping procedures for guest rooms have been enhanced to include UV-C room disinfection.
- Birch Ridge has installed Synexis Sphere's in the restaurant and Great Room to reduce the spread of airborne germs, viruses, and other pathogens in public spaces.
- For further information, or to make a reservation, you can call the inn at Tel: 802.422.4293, or Toll Free at: 800.435.8566.