Stay Healthy Lodging
at the Birch Ridge Inn
The Birch Ridge Inn has always maintained a clean and healthy environment to welcome overnight guests for lodging. Keeping our guests and employees safe during their visit to the inn is our #1 priority.
Providing overnight lodging to inn guests creates a multi-dimensional challenge when cleaning guest rooms. We are proud that our past guests have consistently given the inn 5 star reviews for cleanliness. And while we have always disinfected surfaces in guest rooms and around the inn to kill bacteria and viruses, the Covid-19 pandemic brought a new sense of urgency to the task, and an opportunity to continue to improve our practices.
Please consider the following when you book overnight lodging at the Birch Ridge Inn:
- In addition to using a variety of FDA, CDC, and EPA approved chemicals for cleaning guest rooms, while preserving the environment, the Birch Ridge Inn and also adopted procedures using UV-C light to disinfect guest rooms.
- Lodging guests are asked to verify contact information at check-in.
- Guests are not required to wear facial coverings when visiting the inn. However:
- If you are not feeling well during your stay, we encourage you to wear a mask.
- if you have not been vaccinated for Covid-19, we encourage you to follow CDC guidelines and wear a mask.
- If you do not have a face mask, the inn has a supply available for inn guests.
Stay Heathy at the Birch Ridge Inn!