Directions to the Birch Ridge Inn
from Boston Massachusetts
- Take Route 93 north to Route 89 north. (Rt. 89 is first exit after Hooksett toll booth and New Hampshire State Liquor store on Rt. 93. Rt. 89 in New Hampshire goes from exit 1 to exit 21. Exit 9 is a good stop for gas, rest rooms, and food.)
- Follow Rt. 89 until entering Vermont . Take Exit 1 in Vermont. (Rutland, Woodstock, Quechee exit)
- At bottom of exit, turn left onto Route 4.
- Follow Rt. 4 through Quechee, Woodstock, and Bridgewater.
(--- Please follow the speed limit as marked on Route 4 through Woodstock. The local police actively enforce the speed limit to insure public safety. ---)
- Keep on Rt. 4. When you see the Killington Skyship base station on your left, you have ~4 more miles to go on Rt. 4!
- After Skyship, proceed ~4 miles up Rt. 4 to Killington Road. Turn left onto Killington Rd, across from Bill's Country Store.
- Continue for 2.5 Miles. Turn right on to Butler Rd. (just past Charity's restaurant). Drive up the hill by the covered carriage way on the left.
- Welcome to the Birch Ridge Inn!
At the Covered Carriageway
37 Butler Road
Killington, Vermont USA 05751
1-802-422-4293, or Toll Free at 1-800-435-8566