General COVID-19 protocols
at Birch Ridge Inn
Keep your friends and family safe - wear a mask!
We are all in this together.
You are probably visiting the Birch Ridge Inn to enjoy the Killington Resort and all of the activities in Central Vermont. Keeping you and the staff of the inn healthy and safe during your visit is our first priority. Minimizing the risk of spreading Covid-19 depends upon all of us to work together. Our Covid-19 protocols are very simple, yet will help keep all of us safe during your visit
- All guest should maintain social distancing while visiting the Birch Ridge Inn where practical.
- Birch Ridge Inn Management (Bill and Mary) REQUIRE all guests to wear facial coverings while visiting the inn. It keeps us all safer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you do not have a face mask, the inn has a supply available for inn guests.
- Please Note : The Governor of Vermont has executed a mandatory State-Wide Mask policy. Face masks are mandatory in all indoor and outdoor public settings across Vermont. We are required to enforce this policy for all visitors to the inn.
- For lodging reservations, you can Book Direct with the inn online or through our Online Travel Agent partners.
- Housekeeping procedures for guest rooms have been enhanced to include UV-C room disinfection.
- Dinner reservations can be made online however we do recommend making your reservation via telephone due to Covid-19 limitations in seating guests.
- Birch Ridge has installed Synexis Sphere's in the restaurant and Great Room to reduce caronavirus and influenza spread
- For further information, or to make a reservation, you can call the inn at Tel: 802.422.4293, or Toll Free at: 800.435.8566.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk of the inn.
- Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands.