COVID-19 and Dining
at the Birch Ridge Inn
The restaurant at the Birch Ridge Inn is open for both indoor and take-out dining. The inn's restaurant menu changes regularly; allowing the use of the freshest possible ingredients to prepare the items the inn serves. Restaurant hours of operation do vary. The complete restaurant schedule can be accessed on Birch Ridge's Online Dinner Reservation page.
As with providing overnight lodging, keeping our restaurant guests and employees safe during the COVID-19 pandemic is the inn's top priority. All employees at the inn are trained on how to function in a public environment in the presence of Covid-19 so that they do not contract the virus nor transfer it to others. Strict adherence to social distancing protocols are practiced in placing tables in both the inn's Great Room and Restaurant buildings to space dinner guests properly. Masks are required for all inn staff and dinner guests. We ask that guests respect the inn's staff and other guests by keeping their masks on at all times when at the inn, including while seated for dinner, except when consuming food or beverages.
Additionally, the Birch Ridge Inn has adopted products from Synexis™ Biodefense Systems. Synexis Sphere products are installed in both the restaurant and Great Room buildings. Using Synexis's patented technology, the Sphere's reduce viral contamination, including caronavirus and influenza, inadvertently introduced to the inn by other guests.
All of the steps taken by the Birch Ridge Inn in our restaurant are designed with one goal in mind: To keep your dining experience at the Birch Ridge Inn healthy and safe.
- Reservations are encouraged. Reservations can be made online or by telephone to 802.422.4293 or 800.435.8566
- Dine-In service is provided in both the inn's Great Room and Restaurant on tables spaced for social distancing.
- Bar seating is available. A plexiglass shield has been installed to separate the bartender from guests sitting at the bar.
- Bar seating is extremely limited due to social distancing requirements.
- Lower restaurant volume is anticipated due to Vermont Cross State Travel Requirements. Dinner most evenings will be served in the Great Room only. Party size is limited based upon available seating
- Larger parties can be accommodated in the restaurant with sufficient advanced reservation.
- Take Out service is available during regular restaurant hours only.
- Take Out is available for all restaurant items including any item on our restaurant menu
- Take Out is available for our Signature Cocktails as well as wines by the glass or bottle.
- We also have a special selection of inn-made baked goods that have been served to Birch Ridge Inn guests for years available to the general public for take out
- Take-Out orders are only processed by telephone to 800.435.8566 or 802.422.4293.