Enjoy your experience in Vermont
from the Birch Ridge Inn
Vermont is a beautiful place to visit. Not only do you get scenic vista's, wonderful restaurants, great skiing, challenging golf, sleigh rides, and fine dining, you also get the experience of meeting some very nice people.
In inviting you into their home, Bill and Mary want you get the most out of your stay in Vermont. To make your visit easy, you will not find a lot of rules at the Birch Ridge Inn. However, please be aware of the following:
- General Information about your stay at the Birch Ridge Inn at Killington.
- Birch Ridge is a Smoke Free facility.
- Birch Ridge welcomes Children 12 and older.
- Birch Ridge is fully ADA compliant.
- Advanced Reservations are required.
- Your reservation will be followed up with a Confirmation Letter.
- A Deposit Payment is due with your reservation.
- Full Payment is required at check-out.
- If you Cancel your reservation, you may forfeit your deposit.